Ponyfinder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread

Go down 
+3
Spell Sock
zecora
EquestrianScholar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zecora

Character sheet
Name: Hawthorn
Aligiment: Chaotic Neutral
HP:: 44/44

Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 am

"It's Hawthorn," he replied curtly. "As for locations, we have a few options. The city walls provide some advantage, though they are fairly obvious and will lead the fight into the city. There is a small hill at the edge of town that could force them into an uphill battle. We could use boulders to our advantage there. Lastly, the expansive Everfree also lies nearby. It would provide the most cover and potential to hide traps, though the forest itself holds its own dangers."
Back to top Go down
Fenris013

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 am

Jace nodded after hearing Hawthorn's info.

"I like the sound of the hill actually, since having the higher ground gives you few extra options."

He turned to look at Hawthorn.

"Can you take us to the hill now? We don't exactly have too much time to set everything up."
Back to top Go down
Spell Sock

Spell Sock

Character sheet
Name: Spell
Aligiment: Chaotic Good
HP:: 27

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 am

"A pleasure to meet you, even considering all the fuss with *Ahem* that priest" Spell erplied, since she was standing near "And if you care or not,, I'm Spell SHock or just Spell. Names says the rest, but how are we gonna lead them into where? Also yeah, high ground if better when being eaten by giant plant in Everfree"
Back to top Go down
https://ponyfinder.forumotion.net
zecora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:46 pm

"Of course. Gather up all those willing to fight and we will head out."

Hawthorn turned to Spell. "We can have scouts at the outskirts of town. When their force draws near and is spotted, they could reveal themselves and lead them to the hill." The stallion paused and looked intently at the unicorn, realizing just who he was speaking with. "This battle will be no place for a filly," he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Necrose

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Necrose had been listening to the others. He studied battle strategy in what little time off he was given while in the army, and fighting on the hill really was the best option. In addition to using boulders and whatever else they could do, the enemy would expend energy climbing the hill, reducing their effectiveness in a fight. "Yes, the hill sounds like the best option," he said, getting up, "My name is Necrose, by the way. Battle may not be a place for a filly, but wouldn't you agree, Hawthorn, that we need all the help we can get? If Spell wants to help defend this town, I won't turn her away." The big earth pony nodded at the filly, then turn back to the other stallion. "Regardless, in addition to keeping them out of town, there are a number of strategic advantages to fighting on the hill, not the least of which being that they will be leaving themselves vulnerable and tire themselves out just climbing the hill, then you take into account whatever traps we set. This won't be easy, but with any luck, their pride will blind them to the hazards of fighting uphill."
Back to top Go down
Spell Sock

Spell Sock

Character sheet
Name: Spell
Aligiment: Chaotic Good
HP:: 27

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:25 pm

"Pft, i'm not asking." she replied, raising an eyebrow "If they will fight, well - i owe Celestial forces for making me an orphan".

Spell really didn't liked when people started this argument.

"Besides, i'm not planning getting near them, last time i remembered giant beams of death have range to them."
Back to top Go down
https://ponyfinder.forumotion.net
Noitatohtori

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:50 pm

"There is no innocence. Only varying levels of guilt", the mare answered calmly. "We have no more words to speak, Priest. I shall withdraw from this pit of sin and begin the preparations for an assault. All those who remain here are proven to be foes of the throne and cut down like the traitors they are. I wish you are not amongst them", Sunset stared deep into Goldenwing's eyes for a moment, before she turned and began to walk away, towards the northern edge of town.
Back to top Go down
EquestrianScholar

EquestrianScholar

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Goldenwings watched the mare go, his heart heavy for knowing there was such a strong pony so decieved by the Empress of the Sun and he prayed to Harmony that Sunset would find out the truth about the one she thought so highly of.
Without another word he went back to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Fenris013

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well, I guess we agree then, we'll be fighting on the hill."

He looked around at the ponies gathered there.

"Let's go and check it out?"
Back to top Go down
zecora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Hawthorn glowered at the filly's response. Such arrogance, it was so typical of unicorns. So be it, the foal could throw her life away. He gazed around the room, looking over those that had chosen to make a stand. There weren't many, unsurprisingly. The messenger appeared to be long gone, the only voice of reason, or so he had thought before. Hawthorn sighed and called for the attention of the ponies that had gathered.

"Alright, all of you. Follow me."
Back to top Go down
dudeazombie

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Zathra had been quietly listening, while making sure Shard was happy. He motioned for shard to jump on his back, and after he was comfortable on Zathra's back, he turned to the rest of the group. "I like this plan, i'll come back to recruit some body's to help us and bring them back in time for the fight"
Back to top Go down
dudeazombie

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:55 pm

wtf? i was the last one to post here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread    Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Play By Post Dark Equestria Party Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4